Live Arrival Guarantee (please read)
* Live feeders are very delicate and even though we at Crickets and Worms take every precaution to package our feeders in a manner that they arrive alive. Sometimes there are issues that occur beyond our control such as the box being crushed or damaged during shipping, delays in shipping, or extreme weather conditions.
* We offer an Arrive Alive Guarantee insurance option you may select that will cover any of the unforeseen issues that might occur during shipping. This option MUST be selected to activate the Arrive Alive Guarantee. This Guarantee is only good if someone is home to receive the package when it is delivered. If no-one is home at the time of delivery the Guarantee is Void.
IMPORTANT: Crickets will go dormant in cold weather and might appear dead when they arrive. It is best to bring the box inside and do not open it for 2-3 hours, letting the crickets warm-up and come out of their dormant state. Then open the box and transfer the crickets to their new container.
* All shipments are sent “No Signature Required”. A Tracking number is always emailed to the customer so that you know when the package will arrive and make arrangements for someone to be there to accept delivery. It is at the Full discretion of the delivery driver if he/she feels comfortable leaving the package at the delivery address if no one is available to physically accept delivery. If the delivery driver deems the area is not safe to leave the package unattended or if he/she leaves it and it gets stolen or sits in the hot sun all day because no one was available to receive the package, the Crickets and Worms Guarantee is void. Customer MUST make sure someone is available to physically accept the delivery.
* All orders are shipped via UPS, USPS, or FedEx overnight or 2nd-day air.
* We reserve the right to adjust the shipping rate if the computer figures it out incorrectly.
* All orders must be pre-paid by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or Pay Pal
* All orders are shipped on Mondays – Thursdays based on when orders are placed and time in transit to ensure that no shipment sits in a warehouse over the weekend.
* Optional shipping charge for Priority overnight shipping. These orders will only Ship Monday- Thursday, if placed by 10, am EST the same day.
* We sign off on all orders. You will get an e-mail when your order is shipping which will include a tracking number. If you do not receive the order by the expected date in the e-mail let us know within 24 hours of the expected date. If there are any problems with the order you must contact us within 24 hours of when it was delivered.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: